Making a bibliography
- Zotero makes it easy to instantly create a formatted bibliography for individual itmes in your library or entire collections
- To create a bibliography:
1. Select one or more items in the center column or an entire collection in the left column
2. Right-click on the selection and click "Create Bibliography From Item(s)..." or "Create Bibliography From Collection..."
3. Select a citation style. To install additional formatting styles, visit the Zotero Style Repository
4. Choose the Output Mode, either a list of citations or a bibliography
5. Choose an Output Method. Saving to Clipboard will allow you to past the bibliography into any text field