This Research Guide will point you to databases, books, legal materials, and other resources that may be useful for your project.
Please don't hesitate to contact Sarah Elichko (librarian for this course) with any questions, or to set up an appointment to discuss your research. Sarah's email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the things that librarians can help you with:
- Finding scholarly sources (law review articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, overviews and reference sources)
- Finding legal documents and materials (cases, briefs, oral arguments, petitions, orders)
- Searching specific databases (e.g. LexisNexis, Hein Online, Worldwide Political Science Abstracts)
- Improving your search skills
- Citing sources and creating a bibliography
- Organizing your research (including using Zotero or Endnote)