Gender and Protests
Protest in New York City, November 2014 (Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Identifying Relevant Books
Use Tripod to look for relevant books owned by Haverford, Swarthmore, and Bryn Mawr.
The following suggested subject searches are only a sampling of possibilities. To find materials on a topic not listed below, try doing a keyword search in the Tripod Library Catalog to find relevant titles and then using the subject headings assigned to those items to find more.
- gender* anthropolog* [Keyword Search]
- feminist anthropology [Keyword Search]
- (women OR gender OR "sex role") ("working class") ("united states") [Subject Search]
- working poor united states [Subject Search]
- ("blue collar" OR "working class")- Keyword Search ("united states") (women OR gender OR "sex role" OR female)- Subject Search [Combination Keyword and Subject Search limited to publications from the last 15 years]
Beyond the Tri-College Collections
WorldCat is an important place to look for many materials not owned by the Tri-College Libraries. This combined library catalog contains more than 62 million records describing items owned by libraries around the world. Many of these items are available to you though interlibrary loan