Wall Street Journal
Swarthmore users can access the Wall Street Journal online through the Libraries.
Setting up your account:
- Go to WSJ Partners Program site. Login to your Swarthmore account.
Duo authentication may be required.
You'll receive an email confirmation. (Subject: "The Wall Street Journal Order Confirmation")
- Go to the Wall Street Journal site
- Create a new WSJ account with your Swarthmore email address.
You'll receive another email. (subject: "Welcome to Your WSJ Membership")
- The first time you login to WSJ.com, you'll need to confirm your email address.
You'll get one last email: "Please verify your email address for WSJ."
Accessing WSJ once you have an account:
- Access Wall Street Journal directly via wsj.com.
- Sign into using your Swarthmore-linked WSJ account.
- Works on the mobile app as well