The Washington Post now offers domain authentication access! Readers with swarthmore.edu email addresses can now create Washington Post accounts to activate individual subscription access. Once individual subscription access is activated, they can access their subscription on any device and our app, 24/7 regardless of network.
Here's how to set up access:
1. Visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signup to sign-up with your swarthmore.edu email address
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click My Post then click Manage Account.
4. Make sure your email address is Verified, if not, click "Send verification email". If your email address is verified, you will not see this prompt.
5. Once verified, click over to the Subscription & Billing tab in My Post.
6. Click Activate free digital access