Activate your Bryn Mawr Library sponsored Wall Street Journal account:
1. Go to the WSJ registration page.
2. Sign in with your Bryn Mawr username and password & authenticate with Duo.
3. Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff.
4. Create a password. Your email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
5. Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
6. Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/ and login.
NOTE: Student accounts stay active until their graduation dates. Faculty and staff will need to validate their memberships once a year by using the WSJ registration link above and authenticating with Duo again.
Users that currently pay for a personal WSJ membership will not automatically be moved over to the school-sponsored membership. To cancel a personal account and switch to the university-sponsored membership, begin by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-JOURNAL. After the personal account is closed, users will be able to activate their school-sponsored membership by going to WSJ.com/ActivateSchool and following the instructions.