A New and Improved Tripod
New Features + Old Favorites
Tripod's improved user interface brings:
- Fewer clicks to access journal articles and other online resources
- The option to see all relevant library materials in one results list
Plus, you'll still have:
- Combined access to both print materials and online e-resources
- Easy-to-tailor search results using active content filters in the sidebar
- Full-text access to digital items when searching through the on-campus network or EZProxy
- In a Basic Search, you'll receive results that contain all of your search terms. These may match keywords in a title, author names, subjects, abstract, or other descriptions.
- Use the Advanced Search to limit your search to specific fields, material types, and publication dates.
- Know what you are looking for? Select “starts with” or “is (exact)” in drop down menu in Advanced Search to find specific title
- Use Refine My Results to limit to items available online or physically available in library. You can also include or exclude particular material types