Activate your Bryn Mawr Library sponsored Wall Street Journal account:
1. Go to the WSJ registration page.
2. Sign in with your Bryn Mawr username and password & authenticate with Duo.
3. Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff.
4. Create a password. Your email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
5. Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
6. Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/ and login.
NOTE: Student accounts stay active until their graduation dates. Faculty and staff will need to validate their memberships once a year.