E-ZBorrow Book Requests
We partner with many regional libraries through a program called E-ZBorrow. E-ZBorrow:
- Lets you search the library catalogs of nearby universities, and request books from them.
- Is only for book requests. They cannot lend journal issues, DVDs, or scan chapters.
- Is the fastest request service for books. E-ZBorrow books usually arrive in 3-5 business days.
- Books may be renewed up two times via your Tripod account, using the name and bar code on your OneCard: "Your Checked Out Items". The renewal period is 30 days and each E-ZBorrow book can be renewed twice. So, you can have a book lent via E-ZBorrow for up to 90 days!
- Requests can be made via the form linked in Tripod, under the Borrowing Beyond Tri-Co menu.
- To access the menu, click the right-hand navigation icon in Tripod:
- Then click "Borrowing Beyond TriCo" in the drop-down menu:
For help with E-ZBorrow, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any trouble renewing your books, please email email@example.com.
If you can't get a book through Tripod or E-ZBorrow, or if you need any other kind of material, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).