To locate BOOKS, try a subject search, such as Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959, Le Corbusier, 1887-1965, or City planning -- Philosophy -- History -- 20th century
- From there you can browse records of interest to view other related Library of Congress subject headings.
- Look closely for subdivisions including , "Bibliography", "History and criticism", "Study and Teaching", "Criticism and Interpretation", "Themes, motives"
- Or try a keyword search, such as "art annotated bibliography" "group of architects" or
- "arts and crafts movement bibliography "
- Call number searches - when you've found relevant works via subject headings or keywords, try doing call number searches using the call numbers listed.