Finding a Book
To find books, movies, or audiobooks, use Tripod, the library catalog for the TriCo Libraries.
- Search Tripod for your topic, book title, or author.
- Look under "Holdings" to see whether the book is available at Swarthmore.
• If the book is at Swarthmore, look for the Call Number
• This will tell you where to find the book in the library.
- Click the Request link if the book you want is at Haverford or Bryn Mawr.
• Login and complete the request process
• Within 48 hours, you'll get an email notification that your book has arrived.