Saving Searches in Proquest (no account needed)
- Generate a link to your Proquest search results so you can return to them later. (example)
- Note - Links to saved searches work for 1 year
1. Search Proquest. Once you reach the Search Results page you'd like to save, move on to Step 2.
2. Select Recent Searches. (clock icon towards the top right corner of the screen)
3. First, find the search you want to save on the Recent Searches page. (e.g. S1, S2)
Select Action to open the menu, then click Get Link.
4. Click Copy to grab the link. Proquest generates a search results link that will work on-campus or off-campus.
5. The Proquest search link will work for one year from its creation date.