AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Set up your laptop to print to the library printers.
Printing is free!
- Activate your Tripod account: Login once using your 14-digit barcode (on the back of your student ID).
Just use your regular Swarthmore username and password to login and request TriCo books, renew checked-out items, and more.
- Find out which textbooks are on reserve for your classes.
- Register to vote!: If you're planning to vote in Pennsylvania, fill out the form online, or pick up a paper application at the Research & Information Desk at McCabe and we can help you fill it out.
The deadline to register to vote in the November election is October 11.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST RESEARCH PAPER
- Get to know your subject librarian: Scroll down to Research Support to see librarians' subject specialties, contact information, and photos.
- Meet a RIA (a peer Research & Information Associate).
- Take a look at the TriCo Libraries Research Guides.
These guides highlight research tools for different areas of study and can help you get started with papers and projects.
WHILE WORKING ON AN ASSIGNMENT
- Format your citations and bibliography with EasyBib, Zotero, or EndNote.
- Use these instructions to download library e-books (EBL, Ebrary, etc.) to your tablet or print off sections.
BEFORE FALL BREAK