How to find a book in the library
This video shows how to find a book in the bookstacks at Haverford. The same procedure works at Bryn Mawr.
- Look it up in Tripod
- Check the Holdings tab of the Tripod record to see what library has it
- Write down the book's Call Number
- At the library, check the Call Number Locations signs to identify what floor of the building your book is on
- Follow the shelf Call Number signs to find the right bookshelf
- Take your book to the Circulation Desk to check it out, or to ask for help