Feel free to reach out to librarian Sarah Elichko to talk about your research (selichk1).
1. Tripod - the TriCollege Libraries research portal - is a useful place to start your research.
• To find relevant results in Tripod search skills, try the strategies described in this section of the research guide.
2. Go beyond Tripod, too. Sometimes, the best sources on your specific interests won't be findable directly through Tripod (or JSTOR).
• Search scholarly article databases to find articles that aren't directly findable through Tripod.
If the database doesn't provide a full-text PDF, use the FindIt button.
If you can't get the article through FindIt, fill out the Article Delivery request form.
(You'll usually get a PDF via email within 2 days.)
• Search Worldcat and scholarly databases to find books (and reviews of books) that the TriCollege Libraries don't own.
You can borrow books from other libraries for free. They'll be delivered to you at Swarthmore.
First, check EZBorrow to see if nearby academic libraries (e.g. Penn, Temple) have a copy to lend.
(You'll usually get EZB books within 3-5 days.)
If there's no EZBorrow copy, fill out the Interlibrary Loan form to request a copy.
(You'll usually get ILL books within 1-2 weeks.)